Sunday, April 10, 2011

QUESTONS & ANSWERS

Q: Where did your mum get the mustache things? I loveeer ir!<3

A: Thank you so much. My mum got the moustache ring and necklace from a site called Tatty Devine. If you would like to check it out, the site is here. Hope I helped (:

Q: will you pass the year(school)?

A: Hopefully I will, I haven't got to know yet actually. I don't think my marks are bad enough though.

Q: jättefin blogg :) (Really nice blog)

A: Tack så jättemycket. Det betyder verkligen jättemycket för mig. (Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me.)

Q: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! n° and the last i love the most!! (On photoshoot 2.)

A: I know, Hedda is beautiful. She has a blog actually. Click here for it.

Q: love it, love it, love it... (On Welcome to my wardrobe).

A: Thank you.

Q: yes! how high are them? would you buy them?:) (On the latest *Dies*)


A: I don't know actually, on their site it does not say. When I go to Sweden, I will go to Scorett and at least try them on and perhaps buy them.






Answering your questions and commenting on your opinions is really fun, so thank you.


x Alice x

2 comments:

Flora said...

Hey :)
Ehm, I think there are a lot of jumpsuits in online shops like asos, topshop, miss selfridge, and of course H&M ;)
xo Flora

CafféFashion said...

wow, but those heels looked really high! is ur mom ok with u wearing them? are you acctuely still gonna grow?
sorry about the many questions, really curious